About Khaitan KIC-410AD JOSH Induction Cooktop
Khaitan KIC-410AD JOSH Induction Cooktop
The induction cooktops use an electromagnetic field to heat up a utensil while leaving the cooking surface cool to the touch and without heating the air around the cooktop. This product is much safer and more energy efficient than the normal gas or electric cooking. With the help of the induction cooktops the cooking becomes easier as well as faster.
The cooking with this Khaitan KIC-410AD JOSH Induction Cooktop is safe, fast and easy. According to your type of dish you can maintain the temperature manually. There are push buttons as well as an LED display for easy and smooth operating experience. Make healthy and yummy dishes for your family in no time and surprise your family with it.
Simple design and maintenance
The design of this Khaitan KIC-410AD JOSH Induction Cooktop gives a contemporary look to your kitchen along with the healthy cooking. 1800 W of electricity is consumed by this device. The device is portable and so it requires very low maintenance and also it is very easy to clean this device. It comprises LED display button control to show off the temperature and other settings.
It is crafted with the crystal hardened A grade glass material. The body is made up of plastic ABS+PP body. There are various cooking time settings from 0 to 180 minutes. In this mode of cooking flames are not produced hence it is a safe mode of cooking.
The body of this Khaitan KIC-410AD JOSH Induction Cooktop remains cool even while operating because the energy transfer takes place between magnets that means from the surface of this appliance to the bottom of the utensil. It also comes with the electronic overheat protection feature with auto pot detection that shuts the device automatically in the case of short circuit or overheating. As the surface of an induction cooktop doesn't get hot so you can actually touch it with your finger easily without any fear of burn. This means that if you splatter sauce or any other eating material then it won't burn and you can clean the device easily.